Wazobia Reporters – we cover the nation | news | entertainment | education | foreign | business | sports

BREAKING: CNN reacts to FG sanction threat, says ‘we stand by our report on #EndSARS”

Cable News Network (CNN) has reacted to the threat of sanctions from the Federal Government, insisting that it stands by its report.

Sponsored Ads

It said its report was based on testimony from dozens of witnesses and verified footage of soldiers appearing to shoot in direction of protesters.

LIST OF APPLICATIONS FOR REGULARISATION OF AREA COUNCIL LAND DOCUMENTS NULLIFIED/CANCELLED BY THE HONOURABLE MINISTER OF FCT

A statement by its spokesperson read, “our reporting was carefully and meticulously researched, and we stand by it.

LIST OF APPLICATIONS FOR REGULARISATION OF AREA COUNCIL LAND DOCUMENTS NULLIFIED/CANCELLED BY THE HONOURABLE MINISTER OF FCT

Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed had in a press conference earlier on Thursday called for sanctions to be placed on CNN for the report, maintaining that the military fired blank bullets at the Toll Gate and not even at protesters but into the air.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.